To meet the increasing demands and need for technology throughout the restaurant industry, the New York State Restaurant Association (NYSRA) has formed a partnership with the International Food and Beverage Technology Association (IFBTA). In doing so, the IFBTA is giving the gift of membership to NYSRA operator members who are interested in the IFBTA and our technology-related initiatives.
The primary benefit of the NYSRA/IFBTA partnership is an individual co-membership for all NYSRA member organizations. This benefit provides NYSRA members the opportunity to attend IFBTA chapter meetings, networking events, and gives access to IFBTA educational materials and resources.
Through the co-membership program, NYSRA and IFBTA members can expect enhanced opportunities for their operations, as well as personal and professional growth.
An individual NYSRA member (per company) can receive one complementary membership to the IFBTA for a full calendar year. Membership benefits include:
- Single Local Chapter Membership
- Quarterly Local Chapter Meetings
- 10 Annual White Papers
- One Certification Program Pass
- IFBTA Events Nationwide
- IFBTA Meetings-in-Meetings
- Global Conference Calls & Webinars
- Company Listing with Link on IFBTA Website
- CFTP Certification Access
- Access to 10 Annual White Papers, created by the IFBTA and distributed in the member portal
- Limited Access to IFBTA Events Open to the Public